主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2021-11-24 18:34:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自: 加拿大
工作地点 Delta, BC
" W- L& o" h) B& P1 P" }8 t工作职责; o  J1 y3 J7 ~7 E* g/ v
Ÿ   Responsible for managing the day-to-day site operations of projects ensuring they are built to company’s standard of quality and are completed on time and on budget.
1 M; j7 `" l2 t3 K6 nŸ   Conduct daily reporting on the status of projects and site conditions and attend weekly trade and management meetings to maintain continual communication and expectations with all involved in the project.
- H; \' m6 f6 \Ÿ   Responsible for managing company’s safety program to ensure the highest of safety standards are maintained at all times.2 u9 e/ [/ i; M& M, q. a7 \$ K
任职要求
% D  c, U& {) [8 EŸ   Journeyperson designation in a construction trade.
4 v3 V: T, m; I% JŸ   Bachelor of Commerce degree or a combination of related experience.4 b3 x; W: U% S1 q$ }
Ÿ   Minimum of 15 years of experience on multi0family or large commercial projects.
. U8 |+ ^8 q# z8 q# t; uŸ   Proven experience leading safe and productive construction sites of up to 100 trade workers.1 G- M5 t, p: v
Ÿ   Strong understanding of the construction trades and the sequencing of construction projects., h1 B  p+ k- |- T
Ÿ   Ability to interpret construction drawings.
  ~; z$ {! P, g& _0 G- k+ CŸ   Structural wood framing experience is an asset.. r$ \! g- t! s" z2 d1 i6 l0 `
Ÿ   Willing to work weekends to maintain construction schedule.
$ e& Q: D! m+ @0 KŸ   Excellent communication skills( C4 g4 F, ]' q  n# S
Ÿ   Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment., K, o0 |% r6 }9 T
Ÿ   WHMIS
3 a8 S3 [& g: C7 J- C+ e+ V+ X6 }Ÿ   Additional safety certifications are an asset but not required.
+ j# [2 m' R7 N6 W# Z/ b# tŸ   Experience in working on sites with power mobile equipment and tower crane.
2 f" _- S/ d; V' l9 X+ sŸ   Valid driver’s license3 m, X$ R5 p0 W3 }* e
Ÿ   Steel toed boots and own hand tools.
. O; q8 Z. ?2 _1 ~1 xŸ   Computer experience required. 9 I2 ], f+ j  ~, b) I
Experience with Bluebeam and Procore is a definite asset.
, |9 }( O. o1 j" |薪资水平. k. J8 p# O' `. u
$130, 000-$150,000 per year # V% G% D$ z6 W# `4 `

. P$ y, H9 ^$ }0 S. y8 s1 w# k
【郑重声明】活在枫叶国刊载此文不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何投资或其他建议。转载需经本网同意并注明出处。本网站有部分文章是由网友自由上传,对于此类文章本站仅提供交流平台,不为其版权负责;部分内容经社区和论坛转载,原作者未知,如果您发现本网站上有侵犯您的知识产权的文章,请及时与我们联络,我们会及时删除或更新作者。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|活在枫叶国

GMT-5, 2024-9-19 11:35 , Processed in 0.017891 second(s), 34 queries .